*Due to note issues, I’m restarting this giveaway, so disregard the first post! It will be deleted shortly! I sincerely apologize for all this confusion - but I want to make sure EVERYONE has a chance to win this cool FT swag! Click on the photo to enter! (read the rules first tho ^_^)*
To celebrate 2000 followers, I’ve decided to do a Fairy Tail themed giveaway with goodies I got at Animazement this year! Even though AZ didn’t have as much FT merch as I’d hoped, I still got some good stuff!
- Fairy Tail Spiral Bound Notebook
- Natsu and Happy Pins
- Lucy Button
- Gajeel Figure Keychain/Phone Charm
- Fairy Tail emblem Keychain/Phone Charm
- Gray and Erza chibi Laminated Keychains (Fan art by tsubaki-aria)
- Fairy Tail Volume 1 (DVD + Blu-Ray Combo Pack) - contains episodes 1-12 in Japanese and English
- Fairy Tail Manga Volume 3 (not pictured - generously donated by my fellow blogger zephiraz! Check out her blog!)
- In order to enter, you must use this ASK BOX or click on the photo above! You may send up to 10 asks per day! Each ask will count as one entry. It doesn’t matter what you put in your ask (blog name, joke, FT headcanons, confessions, etc) but some of the more funny ones may end up here ;)
- Because this is a giveaway to thank my followers, you MUST follow me to be eligible!
- Though my wallet may cry a little, I’ll ship anywhere so my international followers may play too! <333
- The giveaway ends on June 28, 2012 at 11:59pm EST. Any asks received after that time will not be counted! The winner will be contacted via private message and will have 24 hours to respond. If no response is given, a new winner will be selected!
- Please, please, please reblog this to get the message out that the giveaway conditions have changed! I want everyone who reblogged today to have a chance to win as well!
I’m gonna reblog this at least once per day to repost the link so everyone has a good chance to enter! Again, I’m SO SORRY for the inconvenience of all this - tumblr doesn’t make giveaways easy and I had no idea what I was doing earlier. We are both to blame -
… Okay, now that all the logistics and groveling are out of the way … Have at it, my lovelies! And may the odds ever be in your favor! (couldn’t resist, okay? XD)